Thursday 28 July 2011

Stress comes in all shapes and sizes....

Yes it's true, stress is not my friend lately. There is good stress but the bad stress has taken over it seems. The past two days have shown me weaknesses I still posses. I let myself get consumed with angry at two car issues this week. One of them from a leased vehicle that I turned in 8 yrs ago. I thought it was comical that they thought I should pay because a tire issue with their insurance company left them not being paid...apparently that was my issue after 8yrs. I was laughing at it until they told me I had to pay it. I told them no, of course, so we will see where this goes. The second issue is my current car, aka the lemon. I had it detailed and it came back with a broken windshield, dealer claims they didn't do it so I get to pay. Never by GM unless you want poor customer service. This has happened multiple times to me, I bring it in for service and I end up with a HUGE bill to pay from issues created from dealer staff negligence.

It's things like this that remind me of just how much work I need to do on creating a better me!

This week has been great for nutrition. I have been entering in all my foods and activity and have been under my daily caloric intake goal of 1200-1300. I cheated and checked early for my weight and I have lost 3 pounds already!!!! I hope to have the same number on Monday but it was great to see my body responding to the positive changes I have made so far!

This week I had 2 chiropractic adjustments on my back and neck. I feel great! I also had some active release done to my hands because they are hurting from massaging 12 clients a week. I have been on the Migun Bed twice this week and that has been really good for me too. It has become 30 minutes of "me" time and I love it! My supplements have been doing great for me too. I feel less cloudy and have a bit more energy. I am trying out the gym next week to see how it goes. Hopefully I can make it through a workout without passing out this time. I have to have my B12 shot today and I am super nervous about it, perhaps an NET session will help!

I have a new resource to share with you. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I really enjoy. It's for the iPhone, iPad but I think you can use it online too. My Fitness Pal is what the app is called. It allows you to enter in your food, exercise, and water intake per day. It monitors your progress and the best part is that you can scan barcodes instead of entering in all the info. I have found it very helpful. You can invite your friends to be on it and get updates from their progress as well! I strongly believe that working with a buddy is a great way to stay on top of your goals and see great progress. How wonderful would it be to celebrate achieved goals together with your buddy!! Check it out in the App Store or at My Fitness Pal Online Enjoy!

This is me....creating wellness in my life!

2 comments:

  1. I am very much looking forward to following more of your blog and your journey. You definitely have a great well of knowledge to share with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is going to be a long one but I hope to share my successes with anyone I can help!!

    ReplyDelete