Monday 8 August 2011

Feeling down......

Last week was tough. As you can tell because I didn't post once. I was avoiding it. I'm feeling tired again, sleepy to the point of not being able to stay awake at all. I was not perfect this week in taking my supplements and I think that brought me down. I felt much better on Friday when I had my B12 shot but it wasn't enough to completely change my mood and energy. I hope I will do better this week. No need to recap on my goals because I didn't progress in any of them. In fact, I gained one pound back. Frustration is at its highest right now.

Trying to find a positive in last week and I did! I maintained my adjustment through the whole week. Maybe my spine and ribs and starting to really heal and I can move to bi-weekly treatments! I'll see tomorrow when I get assessed and adjusted again.

Tonight I am going to have a 30 minute Migun Bed treatment and then have dinner. After dinner I am going to try and walk on the treadmill. I decided to do the treadmill because if I need to lay down from fatigue and dizziness I can do so in my home and not in the middle of the street. Until I can complete a full hour without issue, I will stay on the treadmill. Today's goal is to go as long as I can and then repeat that length of time each day this week. I will increase next week if I feel I am strong enough.

I feel down, unmotivated and frustrated. Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully a better day.

This is me......creating wellness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment