Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sleeping a lot!

I tried....for 2 days. I keep falling asleep as soon as I get home. My energy is so low this week. Walking on the treadmill has been an impossible feat. I am going to try for 15 mins today then take a nice long bath and relax. Today has been a busy day at work and I am beat already. I still have half my day left!

I wanted to share what I did last night. I had forgotten about this tool but was happily reminded of it by an email I received. Lululemon has a Goal Tender tool that you can use to set goals. It takes you through a wonderful thought provoking process and in the end you have goals set for Health, Personal and Professional with dates and completion progress bars. You get emails as time passes and as a date approaches. It's a great tool to use. I achieved one of the goals I set so far! Become an RMT by May 2011 and I did! It was great to get that congratulations email! The hard part was reading my overall life goals. Much was written about supporting my brother through his illness and supporting his family if he doesn't make it. I suppose I had an idea that he may pass away, even though I wished that it wouldn't happen. Needless to say my emotions were high last nigh after reading that. I did update my goals and felt good after doing so.

..... I miss him like crazy. I wish things were different. I've have severals dreams of him lately. He's always on my mind.....I wish we had more time together.

Wish me luck on the treadmill kids! I'm gonna need it!

This is me...creating wellness in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment