Monday 15 August 2011

Sharing is good!

Had a much better weekend than week thats for sure! A friend from a few hours away came for a visit and helped out with out final garage sale. I made some money which is nice and the best part was that I was still able to give 6 bags of clothes and 2 bags of footwear to Goodwill. I felt great after we made the donation! Pay it forward as they say!
We also steam cleaned the carpets in the house and it just looks brighter and fresher. I love it. Maybe a part of my mood was a result of my surroundings. I do believe that. I have been in better spirits for sure. I am really looking forward to hosting the annual pool party this weekend and seeing many friends have a good time with us!
At lunch Saturday, I had a great talk with my friend from far away and it was nice to have someone express concern for me. I think I talked his ear off but it was very good to share. He could relate (he has had similar concerns of his own) and he actually listened! Many have tried to de-value the issues I have been having and have not really shown concern. It was nice to feel that and share my deep feelings with a good friend!!
In the end, my terribly low week resulted in a better weekend and a wonderful result this morning. I lost another pound from my starting weight and therefore am 3 pounds closer to my goal!! 22 more pounds to go! Walking/Running has not happened. I was extremely dizzy after my last Migun Bed treatment so I decided to not try more cardio. This week I plan on being on the Migun bed 3 times and I would like to go for 1 long walk with the dogs. My friend from far away is coming Friday for the weekend so maybe Friday evening we can take the dogs. This way I am not alone if I get dizzy and need to take a break! Looking forward to it!

This is me.....creating wellness in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment